Michelle's Speaking Engagements
Monday, May 08, 2017
Michelle Medlock Adams has been encouraging others to discover their individual destiny in Christ Jesus for the past 20 years, speaking at churches, women’s retreats, ministry luncheons, youth camps, Christian writers conferences and workshops, and more. She has also spoken at civic, community, and business events as well as served as an adjunct professor in the Professional Writing program at Taylor University.
Here are few of Michelle's highlights:
- Keynote speaker at the Relay for Life Cancer Survivors Annual Celebration Dinner in Bedford, IN.
- Keynote speaker at the Board of Realtors 2017 Awards Dinner in Lawrence County, IN.
- Keynote speaker at the Inaugural Todd Starnes (Fox News) Fall Getaway at the Billy Graham Training Center in Asheville, NC.
- Keynote speaker at the Liberty University Writers Conference
- Keynote speaker at the Annual Amarillo, Texas Prayer Breakfast hosted by the Mayor of Amarillo.
- Keynote speaker at the Hope Resource Center Annual Fundraising Banquet in Lawrence County, Indiana
- One of the Panel speakers for the Leadership Institute Conference, put on by the Lieutenant Gov. of Indian Becky Skillman in Bedford, Indiana.
- Women’s Conference Speaker for the “Spring Fling” event at the Word of Life Christian Center in Newark, Delaware, where she first birthed her talk, “Bring on the Bling.”
- GC3 Teen Girls Retreat in Mitchell, IN
- Main speaker at the mega-church Living Word Bible Church in Mesa, Arizona (Pastors Tom and Maureen Anderson’s church) twice—once to the women’s ministry group and once to the main congregation, which was televised.
- Faculty member for more than 70 writers conferences/workshops across the United States over the past 16 years—both secular and Christian events.